Darley Music is a fun and fast growing provider of school music tuition. Our programs operate in the
Western Suburbs of Melbourne in Werribee, Point Cook, Wyndham Vale, Sydenham, Hillside & Bacchus
Marsh. Our program includes Guitar, Piano, Singing, Drums & Violin with the ability to offer more with
the help of our next intake of teachers. Darley Music run regular concerts at our Primary Schools for
the students to showcase what they have been working on with our inspiring and fun teachers. We
have recently started a Rock Band Program for our Grade 5/6 students to get them ready for what is to
come to take their learning to the next level.
Our objective is to inspire children to love music, learning in a positive, fun and stimulating
environment. The lessons are run from 9:00am – 4:00pm, Monday – Friday. Darley Music uses our own
developed program for all instruments with the accompaniment of the progressive series of books for
Piano & Violin. Teachers will be trained in our program before starting the position.
Darley Music is looking for enthusiastic, bright and inspiring teachers who share our passion to deliver
our program in a fun and exciting way to our students.
Our staff work on a contractor basis and involves teaching small group instrumental lessons within
POSTIONS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE COMMENCEMENT
Potential for 6-7 hours of work per day at a starting base rate of $25.00 per hour. When we see that our
employees are passionate, polite and skilled in their position we will discuss pay increases.
The successful applicants should:
- have teaching experience.
- be highly proficient in reading music and be able to teach in one or more of Piano, Guitar,
Drums, Singing & Violin.
- have a valid Working With Children’s Check.
- have a valid Driver’s License.
- be available for interviews, auditions and training from early March.
- be able to help promote and grow our program within our schools by creating a positive
environment for students to work in.
We are looking for someone who fits the following criteria:
- is vibrant, fun & has a cheerful personality
- is punctual & well presentable.
- is self-motivated
- is polite to other members of our staff and our primary schools staff.
- Uni students with a stable timetable is welcome for part time work around their study.
Experience in teaching is not essential so please apply and we are still happy to interview.
If you love to teach and work with children then this is the job for you, please attach your
resume and fill out the form below: